Chemical Corporation Ltd (Mobil Oil), Stand: A034
Unit 9 Bedwas Business Park
Telephone: 0292 088 0222
Fax: 0292 088 0676
Industry and Business Services /
Established in 1983, Chemical Corporation is the leading UK distributor of Mobil lubricant and Tygris specialist aerosol products to the Plastics Industry. Offering in depth technical support and oil analysis in addition to the full range of Mobil and Tygris products, the company is able to provide high quality solutions to all the lubricant requirements of the Plastics Industry. With tank holdings of over ¼ million litres, 250,000 sq ft warehouse and in-house distribution, Chemical Corporation can respond rapidly to the varying demands of the industry.
- Mobil OEM endorsements
- Tygris 4 Life Guarantee
- Energy Savings
- Technical Support
- Trained Distributor Representatives
- Field Engineering Service
- State-of-the-Art Signum Oil Analysis
Description: Engineered to better address the lubrication demands of a new generation of high-pressure industrial and mobile equipment - helping you reduce power consumption and increase machine output surpassing even our standard-setting Mobil DTE™ 20 Series and Mobil DTE™ 10M Series hydraulic oils.
- Quantifiable increase in hydraulic efficiency - up to 6% better than a typical reference fluid - can help reduce energy consumption or increase machine productivity.
- Visibly better system cleanliness, for more productive operation and decreased machine maintenance. Systems stay free of deposits for up to three times longer than competitive fluids in Mobil™ Hydraulic Fluid Durability laboratory testing.
- Excellent shear and thermal stability allows for maximum equipment protection and performance at high and low temperature extremes.
Description: From heavy loads to extreme temperature variations, industrial gearboxes operate under very challenging conditions. Advanced technology Mobil SHC 600 Series synthetic lubricants have been re-engineered to meet the changing demands of your machinery. This upgraded formulation builds on decades of proven performance to help deliver.
- Reduced energy consumption up to 3.6%
- Overall reduction of carbon emissions
- Up to six times longer oil life than mineral oils
- Balanced performance
- Multi-metal compatibility
Description: Mobilith SHC greases are high-performance synthetic products scientifically engineered to exceed the demanding requirements for severe applications at extreme temperatures. The balanced formulation profile of the Mobilith SHC Series makes it the compelling choice of grease for the lubrication of a wide variety of machinery and components.
The Mobil SHC Series of lubricants is recognized and appreciated for innovation and outstanding technical performance around the world. A major factor in the development of Mobil’s industrial products is close contact with equipment builders to ensure that our products are designed to provide exceptional performance in continually evolving industrial equipment designs. The excellence of Mobilith SHC greases is recognized by over 370 builders of critical industrial equipment, who approve or endorse their use.
- Clear Mould Protector - Clear film protection for moulds and tools
- Ejector Pin Lubricant - Performance lubricant for ejector pins, pillars and bushes
- Green Mould Protector - Thin film protection for moulds and tools
- Mould & Tool Cleaner Supa - Slow evaporating cleaner for difficult deposits
- Mould & Tool Cleaner Xtra - Fast evaporating cleaner for moulds and metal components
- Mould Release Heavy - Heavy duty release agent
- Mould Release Light - Light duty release agent for delicate moulds
- Mould Release Medium - Medium duty release agent with added PTFE
- Mould Release Non-Silicone - Effective silicone free release for up to 220°C
- Solvent Free Non-Silicone Release - Effective non-silicone mould release up to 200°C
- Synthetic Ejector Pin Lubricant - High temperature ejector pin lubricant Nonfood Compounds Program Listed H1 Registration Number: 122839
Description: Mobil DTE 10 Excel is the next generation hydraulic oil offering energy savings to the plastic industry.